Kyle has over 25 years of experience in the healthcare industry and a proven track record for building teams and delivering results that enhance patient care delivery. His expertise includes organizational strategy and transformation, physician engagement and leadership, business development, strategic partnerships, operations enhancement and systems improvement. His experience spans multiple modalities, including cardiovascular, neurosciences, orthopedics, digestive health and oncology, and key ancillary departments such as pharmacy, imaging and laboratory services.
Prior to joining Pinnacle, Kyle held executive level positions at numerous hospitals, health systems and physician groups, including Main Line Health in Philadelphia, PA, Yale-New Haven Health System in New Haven, CT, Penn State University / Hershey Medical Center in Hershey, PA and the University of Texas Health Sciences Center in Houston, TX. In these positions, Kyle’s role encompassed strategic planning, program development, organizational and physician alignment, as well as, operations and financial performance improvement.
Kyle is a fellow and past president of the American College of Cardiovascular Administrators (ACCA) and fellow and past chairman of the American Academy of Medical Administrators (AAMA). He lectures nationally at professional society meetings and industry sponsored symposiums and holds separate BBA degrees from the University of Texas at Austin with specialization in marketing and finance.
- Value Based Care and Contracting - Engaging Physicians and Advancing Care, Congress Conference 6th Annual Value-Based Healthcare Congress Conference, October 22, 2018
- Population Management - A Strategy for Aligning Patients or Engaging Physicians? Or Both? International Performance Management Institute, Healthcare Finance, Atlanta, Georgia. April 22, 2018
- Does Virtual Reality Fit in Healthcare? BrickSimple Board Meeting, Doylestown, Pennsylvania, March 21, 2018
- Current Trends in Healthcare Strategy and Physician Engagement/Alignment Stevens and Lee, Healthcare Division Update, King of Prussia, Pennsylvania. March 12, 2018
- Current Trends in Healthcare Strategy and Physician Engagement/Alignment, Ballard Spahr, Healthcare Division Update, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. February 20, 2018
- Optimizing Program Strategy and Structure for Maximizing Overall Performance, International Performance Management Institute, Healthcare Finance, Austin, Texas. May 1, 2017
- Creating Strategic Advantage through Engaged Governance, Florida CPA Association Conference, Orlando, Florida. April 20, 2017
- Navigating the Challenges of Physician Engagement and Collaboration, Garfunkel-Wild Ambulatory Surgery Center Conference. New York, New York. September 14, 2016
- Improving Value in Physician Services Contracting, Integrated Delivery Network Summit. Orlando, Florida. April 4, 2016
Grand Rounds Presentations:
- The Carilion CardioVascular Institute, Building a Culture of Service Excellence, Carilion Clinic, Cardiovascular Medicine and Surgery Grand Rounds, April 19, 2016
- Current Trends in Cardiovascular Program Management – Strategies for Achieving Market Advantage, Carilion Clinic, Cardiovascular Medicine and Surgery Grand Rounds, June 17, 2015
Professional Society Presentations:
- The Continuing Evolution of Cardiovascular Program Leadership – Lessons from the Past 20 Years, American College of Cardiovascular Administrators Management Conference (Program Faculty Member), Las Vegas, Nevada. March 28, 2013
- Chairperson, Value-Based Network/Contract Management Track, Value-Based Healthcare Congress, 2018 Annual Meeting