Pinnacle Enterprise Risk Consulting Services (PERCS) offers compliance and internal audit support for providers, hospitals, health systems, academic medical centers and health plans. Our clients have also utilized the PERCS team for assistance in legal defense audit and consulting support. Our experts hold healthcare national compliance certifications, from Healthcare Compliance Association (HCCA) and American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC) in the respective areas. All coders and auditors hold their full credential from American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA) and / or the AAPC. Internal Audit and other supporting consultants also hold certifications from the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA), American Healthcare Internal Audit (AHIA) and Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA) related to risk management and related healthcare system management and operations. Some members of our team members are also licensed accountants.
The PERCS team is also supported by nurses and other clinicians providing a medical necessity component to our administrative, investigative and regulatory skillsets. Our team members apply a unique perspective and industry experience, as many have served in a variety of positions within the healthcare industry. These experiences give us a unique perspective when it comes to consulting, as we’ve seen the operations from both sides of the table. Hands-on experience means realistic, practicable, and workable improvement recommendations for our clients. We customize project teams to meet our client’s very specific needs.
- Compensation Valuation & Provider Arrangements
- Transaction Support Services & Valuation
- Strategy, Value-Based Care & Cost Reduction
- Coding, Compliance & Revenue Cycle Services
- Real Estate Consulting
Compliance Interim Staffing Services
- Certified & experienced compliance professionals with proven professional career success within the areas of Compliance leadership and management support.
- Compliance interim resources will also work to help with Client recruitment and transitioning.
- Our goal? Find the right candidate to complete the work and leave clients self-sufficient, maintaining only the resources needed to support organizational compliance.
Compliance & Internal Audit Consulting & Co-Sourcing Services
- Compliance professionals with extensive experience and proven career success in the areas of Compliance and Internal Audit Executive management and support.
- Tight budget, limited resources? Our co-Sourcing arrangements are a popular solution to this age-old problem. We can assist with the organization’s workplan and mentor in-house staff to better support the organization. Our goal is to work to reduce the assistance needed by the organization over time, while remaining available as needs arise.
- The PERCS team possesses most of the resource skills any Healthcare Internal Audit department may need.
Independent Review Organization (IRO) & Support Services
- Systems Review, Compliance, Clinical, Medical, Statistical and Claims Review professionals with extensive experience and proven career success in areas of focus to fulfill all requirements as outlined in Corporate Integrity Agreements (CIA) or Integrity Agreements (IA.
- These services can be provided as the client’s IRO, or if the IRO is another entity, we are able to support clients who are subject to a CIA / IA during the Agreement term, providing support, education or interim services as needed and requested.