Chris joined Pinnacle Healthcare Consulting in 2011. As a manager, he supports Pinnacle’s consulting engagements including fair market value reviews of physician compensation, Key Opinion Leader analysis, business plan development, financial and market analysis, community needs assessments and physician practice start-up / management assistance.
Prior to joining Pinnacle, Chris was an administrative intern for a children’s medical center in St. Louis, MO. As a team leader, he assisted in the development and organization of a patient access-line for Maternal Services between two hospitals. In past positions, Christopher served as a clerk in the states of Michigan and Missouri. He assisted attorneys in all aspects of trial preparation, memorandum and analysis of complex legal issues related to medical center operations. Christopher has researched and prepared service arrangements, employee contracts, as well as compliance issues specifically related to Stark Law, False Claims Act, Fraud and Abuse, and Anti-Kickback Statutes. He has additionally reviewed and analyzed university agreements with physicians, pharmaceutical companies, and service providers.
Chris holds a BA from Creighton University, as well as a JD and a Masters in health administration, both from St. Louis University School of Law and School of Public Health.
- Recruiting and Compensating Physicians at Your Critical Access and Rural Hospital, Illinois Critical Access Hospital (ICAHN) 2018 Annual Conference, October 30, 2018
- The Application of Fraud and Abuse Laws in Telemedicine Deals, ABA Physicians Legal Issues, July 7, 2018
- Assessing Evaluation of Physician Practices, Presented with G. Christopher Louis of Pinnacle Healthcare Consulting, Illinois Critical Access Hospital Network (ICAHN), May 22, 2018
Professional Designations and Affiliations
- Member, American Health Lawyers Association (AHLA)
- Member, American Telemedicine Association (ATA)