Kelly brings more than 30 years of healthcare finance, management, and leadership experience to Pinnacle with significant experience in Value-Based Care. As a leader in the field, she has contributed through multiple start up healthcare companies with a leading-edge focus on advancements in care delivery and alignment.
Kelly started the first Medicare ACO in the country, which delivered nearly $40M in savings in its first year and has gone on to manage some of the most profitable ACOs in the country. She is now sought after as a senior advisor and consultant having developed a reputation as one of the most experienced and effective ACO professionals in the country. As a true catalyst driving the shift in healthcare culture toward physician leadership, her understanding and strategic vision is unmatched, along with her comprehension of the latest government proposed valued based agreements.
From starting healthcare organizations to serving in multiple senior executive leadership roles, Kelly is a seasoned executive with a career record of negotiating and increasing revenues through new product offerings while optimizing efficiency and productivity in the medical field. She is a significant asset to our clients, as well as a mentor and advisor to Pinnacle staff, providing a wealth of knowledge to the entire team.
- New CMS and OIG Stark and Anti-Kickback Revisions with Value Based Enterprises: How to Achieve Greater Savings for your ACO, Florida Association of ACOs and Nelson Mullins, April 2022
- It’s a PART-A-YY Panel: Hospital in your Home, Florida Association of ACOs, November 2021, Moderator
- New Opportunities in Value-Based Care, Nelson Mullins South Florida Health Forum, November 2021
- Accountable Care Options, coauthored with Daniela Bolivar, South Florida Medical Group Management Association, October 2021
- Managing Performance Across Payors on one Platform: Dream or Reality?, Florida Association of ACOs, November 2020
- The Future “Value of Value”: Perspectives from a Payor, Virtual Integrated Care Coordination System, and ValueH, Florida Association of ACOs, November 2020, Moderator
- Good Trouble, Florida Association of ACOs, November 2020, Moderator
- Aligning Physician Compensation Under Risk-Based Contracts, coauthored with Drew Hoffman and Allison Carty, American Association of Provider Compensation Professionals, October 2020
- Emerging Compliance Considerations for Value-based Care, American Health Law Association Webinar, September 2020